Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 10, 2013

SAMSUNG Series 3 NP365E5C-S02UB Discount

C. Harper :This is the worst laptop I have owned. It shuts down a lot, closes programs and say there is not enough memory when only the internet program is running! Closes Firefox almost every time I use it, forcing me to use internet explorer! I had to call Samsung and they had me reboot the computer to the factory start losing all I had done or saved!(I only had it a few days so it wasn't a big deal to reboot) I'm not a big fan of windows 8 either... I will stick with a H.P. they worked a lot better than Samsung for me!!!


Rodney Beede :No recovery media comes with the laptop which is typical, but you can usually create some discs the first time you power on the system.

The Windows 8 Recovery program allows you to create either USB or DVD recovery disc with an image of your system on them. You need about 8GB for this.

The Samsung Recovery Solution allows you to create an OEM recovery drive but only to USB. You need 18GB for this so a 32GB USB drive or better is required. No DVDs allowed.

The problem is that the Windows 8 Recovery program when you boot from a USB and try to Reset your PC to a brand new blank hard drive results in the error message: "Unable to reset your PC. A required drive partition is missing" This is a failure in Windows 8's recovery program because it no longer repartitions the hard drive (maybe because they thought they were preserving your data somehow?). One solution if you are stuck like this is to Google "disk wiped clean - won't allow me to recover" on XDA Developers.


Christopher B. Eastburn "Prime is GOOD":I thought the keyboard was great, track pad 'alright' but not special. It's got more bells and whistles than most at a great price point. Overall though it feels like they crammed in all the goods with the concept of providing the most for the least instead of a really great computer. Finish is nice flat black. (not as nice as the replacement Asus Republic of Gaming pretty darn loaded machine) I'm probably over thinking it as surely this preforms great.

It's another $500 to make the leap to a super 17.3 with 2G 660M graphics card with 1080p, overclocking and 3D. Graphics are the most costly pump up, but WOW!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét