Thứ Sáu, 25 tháng 10, 2013

Samsung Series 5 NP530U3B Discount

D.D.:The cover is amazing. It fits my computer perfectly, just like the description says "Custom fit". From a distance the cover looks even better. Very, very pretty! I am very happy with it, thanks! :D
In regards to the other review, I don't think it's fair to give a 2 star review for something that wasn't carefully bought. Anyway, good product, just make sure your laptop model is listed.


Shelby:This product does not fit the Samsung Series 5. It doesn't snap onto the laptop. I have ordered 2 different ones now to see if it was just on e defective one, but they are all the same. I have returned both now.


John Ferguson :This fits nicely on my chromebook and protects it from scratches. I like the stand-up legs for when I'm typing at a desk, or the like. Otherwise, you hardly know it's there. doesn't get in the way of opening or closing. I like the clear one because it will allow for a decal skin to go on and still be visible.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét